Is this screaming at you in your head and your heart?
That was what mine was doing about a year ago. I just wanted to coach, so badly but I just couldn’t until I found the alignment. The alignment was what I needed to move forward but I just couldn’t find it.
The thing is, these two truths exist…
- We will never change anyone’s life unless we become an expert at doing so.
- We will never change anyone’s life unless they want us too.
So if we are to change anyone’s life they have to want something really badly and we have to be really good at getting them what they want. That means we need to stop selling coaching and start selling the outcome.
To be truly successful in your coaching business you have to be able to answer these three questions with 100% confidence.
- What is the burning desire that your ideal client has that they would pay ANYTHING to achieve?
- Would you pay yourself for the specific transformation you give?
- What transformation can I give my clients that I would bet every last penny they would achieve, provided they put in the work?
The first question determines the strength of your niche and how likely someone is to pay you for your services.
The second question determines your self-worth and your alignment to your passion.
And lastly the third helps you determine how much faith you have in your outcome and abilities.
I’d so love to hear your answers!