Showing you the non 'icky' and savvy ways to grow your audience right now...
Growing your audience needn't be a mystery. In this comprehensive video training that I ran live inside my Facebook group, I'll show you all the ways you can build a tribe that you can monetise.
You don't need a large audience in order to make money, an audience (even if small) full of the right people is more important.
Finding clarity on your ideal client before you start building your audience is essential, otherwise you'll end up with a hotchpotch of people who haven't been prequalified for what you want to sell.
The people within your audience will need to have the problem you specialise in solving and desire the outcome you specialise in helping them achieve.
Once you do have complete clarity on who you're serving, it's then time to go out there and find them.
Below I've listed the places where you'll be able to find and attract your clients, but be warned if you're looking at this list and you're still saying 'but which events? which publications? what opt-in? what groups? and what would would I say?' Then it's time to face the fact that you need more clarity on your ideal client.
Free ways and places you can grow your audience but not limited to:-
- Facebook groups
- In person Networking
- Speaking Events you attend
- Speaking Events where you’re speaking
- Opt-ins/Lead Magnets
- PR – Writing articles for publications on or off line with a CTA
- Guest Expert Spotlight – that can be in groups but it can also be in other places too, such as influencers with successful Facebook pages.
- Other social media platforms other than just Facebook like IG, LinkedIn etc
- Facebook Personal Page (see video training)
- Your own podcast
- Podcasts you attend as a Guest Expert
- Search Engine Optimised Vlog on YouTube
- Search Engine Optimised Blogs
Paid ways = Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads etc
Places to use a call to action to either join your list, your group, podcast etc...
- At the end of lives
- Links behind cover photos
- Group Descriptions
- YouTube Descriptions
- Pinned posts
- Email signatures
- Homepage of your website above the fold and at the bottom
- About Page on your website
- At the end of social media posts
- At the end of blogs/vlogs
- At the end of guest expert spotlight sessions
- At the end of a non-promotional webinar
Make sure before you attempt to grow your audience, you get clear on exactly who you serve so that you build a tribe that buys.
Boil it down to a specific person so that you can get clear on a specific problem you solve and an outcome you achieve for them. This will make client attraction a lot easier.
Happy tribe building! If you found this useful comment and share!
Work with Jen...
If you'd like to discuss how you can build your tribe full of the right people through finding clarity on your coaching niche and on who you serve so you can monetise your unique skills, then just book a call with Jen Hall here bit.ly/ClarityCallJenHall
Sign up to my FREE Expert Unrivalled Membership and...
Gain full access to all my video training and informative articles on client attraction & conversion, business mindset miracles and business alignment specially designed for Coaches, Consultants & Experts so you can become the most desired option in your niche.