How to Create a killer lead magnet and blow the socks off your ideal client
Creating a great lead magnet (otherwise know as an opt-in or freebie) is vital to your business for generating new leads AND nurturing them into clients.
Some of the biggest pitfalls when it comes to lead magnets
- They either do a great job in generating leads but they fail to deliver in the content, meaning low conversions and lost clients...
- Or the content is amazing but the headline let's it down and therefore no one gets to experience the awesome info.
- The content is focused on what the business owner wants to deliver vs delivering on a benefit that the ideal client wants to achieve.
- The name of the lead magnet is vague and not targeted toward their specific ideal client meaning low conversion and potentially a lack of leads in the first place as it fails to speak to anyone in particular.
clarity on your ideal client
Clarity on your ideal client is so important to make a good lead magnet that not only generates leads but converts at a high rate.
A lot of people think they have clarity on their ideal client but actually their description of them is still pretty vague.
If you're describing your ideal client as someone who 'may' have different problems and outcomes, you're being too broad and it's indicating that you don't have full clarity or that you need to separate out these people and create different ideal client avatars.
It's important to note that each of these ideal client avatars may need a different lead magnet as they will be motivated to solve a different problem and perhaps achieve a different outcome.
Killer Lead Magnet Checklist
- Create a painkiller not a vitamin. People want something that's going to help them make progress not give them unnoticeable side effects.
- Make sure your Lead Magnet is relevant to what you're planning on selling and in line with your zone of genius, otherwise you'll end up with a bunch of non-prospects who won't buy from you.
- Make it specific to your ideal client. You want targeted leads that will convert easily.
- Make it wholesome. As much as possible make it actionable, fillable and progressive, they want to feel like they've taken a leap. Don't skimp on value, no one ever said 'oooh great I've got everything for free'. They think - 'imagine what their paid stuff is like!'
- Make sure you have prepared a way to continue nurturing your leads once you've captured them. It can take up to 14 touch points before someone will buy from you.
The knowledge to creating the ultimate killer lead magnet that compels your ideal client to click and convert is right here...
This training includes:-
- 45 Minute Masterclass on the anatomy of what makes a desirable lead magnet and what should be included.
- Info on the best practices and also the pitfalls of where lead magnets go wrong.
- Bonus training notes including Q&A from the live questions following the masterclass.
- Checklists on the software I use to create and deliver my lead magnets and how to perfect your lead magnet headline.
- Training slides included as a separate PDF for your reference.
You can receive the full training on how to create a killer lead magnet right here for just $69 (Valued at $150).
''Jen is always straight to the point and this training has been extremely useful: clear, simple and actionable. It has helped me come up with ideas for lead magnets, but more importantly, understanding which ones were the best and more suitable for my ideal clients. I’ve worked with Jen and her experience and honesty have been a game-changer: the clarity I got is so valuable!'' Alessia Pandolfi
Sign Up To My Expert Unrivalled Next-Level Academy For FREE And...
Gain full access to all my video training and informative articles on client attraction & conversion, business mindset miracles and business alignment specially designed for Coaches, Consultants & Experts so you can become the most desired option in your niche.