MARKETING FACT 1...
Firstly, if you’re not making marketing/sales your first port of call then you’ll never make ‘good’ money NOR will you give the best to your clients.
MARKETING FACT 2...
Secondly, If you spend all your time focusing on the product/coaching package, you’re blinkered for the following reasons:
- Getting clarity on your niche and Ideal Client is all part of your marketing strategy and if you don’t know who the person is that you are selling to, and/or you don’t spend time speaking to those people, you could be creating a product/package that nobody wants or cares about.
- You won’t have an audience to sell to or worse, an irrelevant audience, and therefore that product is obsolete.
- No one knows who you are, so there is no trust.
- Chances are, by not marketing you have not been offering any or enough value to build know, like, trust.
MARKETING FACT 3...
When you make studying your IC and marketing/sales a priority, you are then able to do the following:
- You’re able to QUICKLY create packages that your IC actually wants.
- When you sell the package first before you’ve created it, you save yourself a lot of time and worry creating things that people don’t want.
- If you’ve sold something first and then you have to create it… surprise surprise, your productivity to create it, shoots through the roof!
- You’re able to serve and add value whilst building a relevant audience to sell to.
- Prospects will have the ‘know, like, trust’ factor and will have bought into ‘you’, so they KNOW the value, and they KNOW your expertise.
- By offering value relevant to your IC regularly as part of your marketing strategy, you are growing and learning all the time for the sake of your clients.
So you can see that to offer the best service to your clients, you MUST make the study of your IC and marketing to them your TOP priority, otherwise you’re selling them crap they don’t want! And that’s bad news for your business AND your clients!
CONCLUSION: FOCUS ON YOUR IDEAL CLIENT